Canon Easy-PhotoPrint (Canon EPP) is a free application that allows you to easily print photos from Windows RT smartphones and tablets on compatible PIXMA printers* via a local wireless network (Wi-Fi).
How to use
Simply download the Canon EPP app from Windows Store to your mobile device and tap the Canon EPP icon to begin.
* See product specifications for compatibility
1. Start the Canon EPP app and add the images by tapping the ‘Register Images’
2. Select the images stored on your device to be registered with EPP app and tap ‘Open’
3. Select one or multiple images and tap ‘Print’.
4. Confirm print settings in the new window and tap ‘Print’. To find or change printer select ‘Search’.
5. A printing progress page will appear.
For the ease of use, the orientation of the EPP app on the screen rotates automatically with your smartphone or tablet.