Be story readyfor the school year ahead
It’s that time of the year again! It’s a new year school and we’re here for you and for your child to have an amazing start.
We have added up some useful tips on how to get ready and get the most out of their school year!
(old list of products)
Enjoy affordable home colour printing, copying and scanning
1. The Promoter is [insert full name of the company and the registered address] (“Promoter”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be [insert] residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Promoter, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By purchasing the related Canon product under this promotion, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5. Any purchases made after the closing date [insert the closing date] will not be eligible for the terms of the promotion;
6. Promotion limited to while stocks last;
7. The promotion is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the promotion on offer.
8. Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkerkerweg, 1185 XB is the Data Controller for the purpose of [insert your local Data Protection Regulation ] in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
10. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
11. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour the product of this promotion if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
12. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
13. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert your country] and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the [insert your jurisdiction] courts.