Achieve genuinely breath-taking images with Canon’s flagship installation projector. It features native WUXGA resolution, 6000 lumens colour brightness, and a choice of five high-quality optional lenses.
- Achieve detailed, ultra-realistic images with native WUXGA resolution
- Deliver outstanding brightness with 6000 lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Create vivid images with accurate colours, using LCOS panel technology
- Choose from five high-quality interchangeable Canon projection lenses
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus for fast and accurate installation
- Project picture-by-picture from two digital sources
- New advanced image processor includes features like hardware edge blending, picture-by-picture and four corner keystone correction
- Easy access to the lamp and air filter helps keep maintenance costs down
Take a more detailed look into Canon XEED WUX6000
Images to captivate your audience
Enjoy a new standard from Canon XEED installation projectors with the WUX6000. You’ll achieve vivid, detailed images from both computer and video-based sources – thanks to the native WUXGA resolution, which also supports Full HD. Canon’s unique AISYS optical engine produces 6000 lumens brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio to deliver clear images, even in high ambient light levels.
Advanced LCOS panel technology
The LCOS (Liquid Crystal On Silicon) panels work in combination with the Canon AISYS system to produce outstandingly smooth images. Colours are true, and images are free from the unwanted 'lattice' and 'rainbow' effects that are often seen with other panel technologies. The LCOS technology featured in the WUX6000 delivers an outstanding 96% aperture ratio, making the WUX6000 ideal for environments that demand smooth yet detailed images.
Five flexible, interchangeable Canon lenses
You can pair your WUX6000 with the perfect lens for every environment, with a range of five superb-quality Canon projection lenses to choose from. You’ll achieve outstanding accuracy and superior installation flexibility, using the powered vertical and horizontal lens shift, accurate to within half a pixel. Each lens benefits from Canon’s renowned technology, and delivers the precise geometry, sharp focus and accuracy you would expect from a leader in imaging optics.
Twin digital inputs for extra impact
The WUX6000’s choice of inputs gives you maximum flexibility. With both DVI and HDMI inputs, it’s the ideal projector for applications like video conferencing that demand picture-by-picture imaging. Picture-by-picture projection can be achieved from either two digital sources, or from one digital and one analogue source.
Powerful features put you in control
The WUX6000 gives you effortless flexibility and control over image presentation. Advanced features like hardware edge blending let you seamlessly blend images from multiple projectors, to create impressive multi-displays. Four-point keystone correction helps keep your image sharp and precise even when projecting at an angle; while horizontal and vertical registration adjustment lets you achieve perfect RGB panel alignment to within a single pixel.
Modular design for easy maintenance
The WUX6000 is outstandingly simple to maintain. The lamp and air filter can be replaced in just a few easy steps – with no need to remove the projector from its installed environment. The WUX6000 includes Canon’s Three Year Enhanced Warranty Loan Service that provides a next-day* loan projector while your original device is being serviced or repaired.
- *Next day means that where possible, the loan product will be provided on the day after the repair request. If the request is received after midday, on a weekend or a public holiday, the loan product will be received within two days. This loan service is subject to full terms and conditions and is only available in certain territories.
Find out more about the Canon XEED WUX6000, its features and what it can do.